Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I very rarely go to theatre to watch movies... I watch only in DVD or pendrive.......




I very rarely go to theatre to watch movies... I watch only in DVD or pendrive beacuse I can't fast forward the songs and useless scenes when I see in theatre... and I can stop the movie in the middle in my home theatre, can take my own intermission and have some snacks, or go to rest room, we can some times able to discuss the movie by pausing in the middle... I love watching movie at Home, that too lying on my bed, in a relaxed fashion which I can not do in theatre... So I request the Cinema producers to release the original DVD on the same day of cinema release or within very short time... otherwise, I can not avoid my best friends who offer free of cost the downloaded movie pen drive.... which they give after their whole family watched at their home...

http://sugavanam-english-writings.blogspot.in/2015/11/i-very-rarely-go-to-theatre-to-watch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment